Synergy, Its an Essential Oil Thing: Revealing the Science of Essential Oil Synergy with Cells, Genes, and Human Health by Scott A. JohnsonMerging ancient healing techniques and cutting-edge science, Drs. Johnson and Plant team up to reveal new groundbreaking science of essential oils, including synergistic actions with cells, genes, and human health. The discoveries revealed in this book will revolutionize the essential oil space, further unlock the unlimited potential of essential oils, and increase the potential of humans to live long and healthy lives to their fullest potential. Includes 45 synergistic recipes to create your own personal care, therapeutic, and household items with essential oils.
You will discover:
• Synergies between essential oils, cells, genes, carrier oils, and medications.
• Blending tips to create synergistic essential oils blends that maximize therapeutic benefits.
• Revolutionary testing methods that reveal the oral bioavailability of essential oils and led to the discovery of Super Carriers
• Facilitative molecules found within essential oils that help heal, protect, and guide cells.
• Novel patented technology that shows the penetration rate and localization of essential oils in cells, and how these interactions influence cellular behavior and function.
• How essential oils influence genetic expression and therefore human health.
• The Six Zones of Essential Oils, classified according to their influence on epigenetics.
• The effect of essential oils on telomere length and how this may slow the aging process.
• Forty-five synergistic recipes to create your own personal care, therapeutic, and household items with essential oils.
Exploration Techniques in Archaeology
Methods and aims in archaeology.
Simply link your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to your Booktopia account and earn points on eligible orders. Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed. Your points will be added to your account once your order is shipped. Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important, and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it. This work was reproduced from the original artifact, and remains as true to the original work as possible. Therefore, you will see the original copyright references, library stamps as most of these works have been housed in our most important libraries around the world , and other notations in the work.
Get this edition
A pioneering Egyptologist, Sir William Matthew Flinders Petrie excavated over fifty sites and trained a generation of archaeologists. In this short but classic work of , he explains his vision for the young science of archaeology. Petrie outlines his processes and goals for an excavation, offering advice on how to manage workers drawn from the local population as well as guidance on creating a thorough record of a dig, the importance of which had not been fully appreciated by many contemporary archaeologists. His methods were highly influential in their more systematic and scientific approach to archaeology at a time when many of its practitioners were more focused on acquiring attractive artefacts than advancing knowledge. The text is accompanied by 66 illustrations.